The 9th Central European Conference on Cryptology - Třebíč '09 is a traditional meeting of people involved in cryptology.
The CECC has been organized every year since the year 2000 within the Central European countries.
2000: Crypto session at the 14th Czech and Slovak International Conference on Number Theory, Liptovský Ján, Slovak Republic
- 2001: TATRACRYPT '01, Liptovský Ján, Slovak Republic
- 2002: HajduCrypt '02, Debrecen, Hungary
- 2003: TATRACRYPT '03, Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- 2004: WARTACRYPT'04, Bedlewo, Poland
- 2005: MoraviaCrypt '05, Brno, Czech Republic
- 2006: NYÍRCRYPT '06, Nyíregyháza, Hungary
- 2007: TATRACRYPT '07, Smolenice, Slovak Republic
- 2008: 8th Central European Conference on Cryptography — Graz 2008, Graz, Austria